Ingersoll Rand Xe-145M Series Controller for Rotary Air Compressor
Original Country: China.
A CONTROLLER THAT IMPROVES PRODUCTIVITY
Important compressor information is easy to find, thanks to the Xe-Series controller’s intuitive, highresolution color display (available in 3.5″ or 5.7″). The controller features useful timers, compressor information and LED alerts that indicate when maintenance is necessary to help optimize care of your investment. The controller also posts information that users can access on a local web page. It even sends email notifications when it detects a problem.
The Xe-Series utilizes the most advanced control algorithms to provide the lowest energy consumption and best reliability in every situation. Achieving best-in-class performance is very important at Ingersoll Rand.
BUILT-IN RELIABILITY AND EFFICIENCY
With built-in control logic, Xe-Series controls provide you with optimal safety, reliability and energy savings from your compressor. A variety of standard and optional control features gives you more ways to effectively manage and monitor your investment.
- PAC™ prevents unexpected downtime by continuously monitoring and adjusting key operation parameters. It increases bearing life by eliminating water build-up in the coolant. It optimizes energy consumption and reduces noise by adjusting blower speed (on Nirvana variable speed drive [VSD] compressors).
- Real-time clock allows scheduled starts and stops, which helps reduce wasted air during off-hours.
- Built-in performance analysis and visual trending help optimize efficiency, plan maintenance and avoid downtime.
- Automatic emails broadcast warning/trip conditions and performance reports.
- Sequence up to four Xe-Series controlled fix speed compressors without any additional hardware.